A Multi-Row Header
Our model header features a new toolbar with buttons for common actions.
A few things to point out:
- Guesstimate now features undo and redo functionality. This works via the conventional key commands, as well as the header buttons.
- The 'editing' button in the top right indicates that your changes will be saved. You can switch to 'viewing' mode, which allows you to make changes without saving them.
- Cut, copy, and paste also exist in the header, and are accessible via key commands.
New User Pages & Search Previews
We've started taking much larger screenshots of the models, and have started using them to make user pages and search more elegant and navigable.
- Model images and descriptions are available in previews if you share them on social media applications.
- Metric names are focussed when a new metric is created, making editing easier.
- Various bugs regarding metric editing states have been fixed.